A software environment for the stable operation of highly loaded client-server systems using mobile technologies, the industrial Internet of things, computer vision (artificial intelligence). Based on the Optimum Platform.
- Mobile solutions work online and offline.
- Support for Aurora OS (Sailfish Mobile OS RUS), Android, iOS, Windows, Linux.
- Integration with various sources and recipients of data (State IS, CRM / ERP, EAM / APCS, OSS / BSS).
- Interaction with Big Data systems, neural networks.
- Support for all known and promising standards for interaction in the IIoT environment.
Related softwareOptimum Platform
Related articles All articles
CDC and Otkrytaya Mobil’naya Platforma represent Optimum, an open technology platform for developing corporate mobile solutions on the basis of Sailfish Mobile OS RUS
CDC Unveils a New Product, Optimum Platform
CDC Presents Its Mobile Solutions at the ‘Business Solution: Future 2012’ Conference